Thursday 26 February 2009

The morning after.......

Last night was great! I broke the news we were going out with a little romantic gesture.........It was lovely to actually have an adult conversation without having to stop every two minutes to discuss which one is better....... Hannah Montanna or The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, cries of 'mum ive spilled my juice' and 'dad I need the toilet'! LOLThe food was gorgeous (Thai - bang went the diet!) and we came home to a happy home with 2 boys tucked in bed and 2 boys lying on the sofas about to fall asleep :D Claire is a star and i dont think they frightened her off forever!! :)

Ive been making some cards with my new Stampin' Up! goodies - i adore this little truck and the accessory pack is next on my list with lots more items to fill up the back of the truck! :D
All coloured using Copic - i need lots of practice but so far im loving them!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you hand a fabulous time on your date! >:0)

    Both of your cards are wonderful. I am with you....I adore that truck! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great night. Love the chocolate message idea!
    My hubby and i are off for dinner and a show on Sat, while the kids are being looked after, woo hoo! can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date Nights are fun....

    I have that little truck... I need to pull it out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x