Saturday 9 May 2009

Doodlebug house...

Im sure its a Doodlebug one?! Its been sitting here for ever and i eventually covered it for the Hero Arts Challenge this week. We had to do something inspired by one of the entries for the Win a day competition :)
I punched different strips with the threading water punch for the roof and used all kinds of Hero stamps for the foliage around the bottom. The sentiment stamp is also Hero and so are the gems :)

I stayed at my youngest sisters last night for the last time in her flat - shes moving into a 3 bed home and has so many plans and has asked for my help with decorating etc :) We had our usual take away and sat watching American Idol (yay my top 3 are still there!) and a movie (albeit i fell asleep and missed the end - but why change a habit now eh?) LOL Im notorious for not getting to the ends of movies!

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who pointed me in the directions of the pink posters - one is now winging its way to me :) You are all superstars!!

Debbie made me this gorgeous crochet cushion - i have coveted the round crochet ones for ages and really need to learn how to make them myself but i doubt i could even imagine making one this pretty!! The naked cushion is sitting here waitings its coat and i am so excited to see it IRL! How lucky am i!! :)

2 comments:

  1. The round crochet cushion is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little house, the round crochet cushion is lovely.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x