Friday 5 June 2009

Finally Friday!

This week has gone from red hot to soaking wet! ACK! I just got drenched when going to pick the kids up and you should have seen their faces when they realised Daddy had appointments so couldnt pick them up in the car and they had to walk home! LOL

I had a visit today from the lovely Jean (3djean - check out her store, its fab!) She brought me some of her hens eggs (blue, green, pink and brown!) I dont know whether to eat them or display them in my kitchen! lol She also brough a massive amount of veggies and flowers for me to start off our veggie patch. Theres leeks, beetroot, tomatoes, chilli, pepper, herbs etc......cant wait to get started Thank you Jean :) :)

Here is my take on this weeks Papertake Weekly sketch - how shabby chic are these K&Co papers!! Thanks for the challenge ladies :)

To finish off here is my latest little bargain - it goes perfectly on the fireplace and is the only one ive seen in the charity shops for a while...and at only £1.50 it was a cute little bargain! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - and the veggies look great! lol Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x