Sunday 12 July 2009

Sunday catchup and TOOT!!

Yesterday me, my sis and mum went to visit my dads sister (June) and her family who lives in York. It was lovely as she really looked so much like dad and even had his manerisms and everything! It made me smile, for some reason it wasnt sad........it was really lovely to see :)
We called at an American diner for breakfast, stayed at my Aunts for dinner (the meringue was the best ive ever had - Denise is a miracle worker with a whisk!!) :D
Loved the range as i managed to pick up beds and a scratchpost for the cats for half the price they would have been in Pets at Home!! So envious of people who live within reasonable distance of this fab shop, unfortunatley a 2 hour drive wont cut it with DH! lol

I swear this girl makes me giggle so much!! My little sis....I am so happy, i have been chosen to be on the Creative Scrappers Design Team!! Check out this fabulous sketch blog and forum for some great ideas!! My first layout as part of the dt will be coming soon :)

Ive finished my Gallery Idol 'appliance' card, its uploaded and will be going live lunchtime tomorrow MST (which is around 6 - 7 pm UK time) I will post a link again and more pics here too :)

Thank you so much for all the comments and wonderful emails - i do try and comment back on everyones blog etc or reply to the mails as they are really appreciated :D

5 comments:

  1. Aw congratulations on being chosen for the DT!!!
    I love that pic of your Sis, you defnitely have to use it for a scrapbook page! You and your Sis look very alike!
    Lookin forward to more Gallery Idol!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think nearly all of my comments must begin with 'congratulations' or 'well done' because you are so blooming clever!!! Good luck on the DT and cant wait to see your new pics tomorrow. Little sis is the spitting image of you!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on making the design team :-)

    looks like you had a great day out!

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos Debbie, looks like a fab day (please tell more about the meringue mmmm)
    Congratulations too, your designs are fab.

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congradulations for making the design team!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x