Saturday 7 November 2009

Sharing some dt projects...

Here are a couple of projects that i have made for websites that i thought i would share ....

This one was designed for a sketch via the Bo Bunny blog - i love these colours and although its not the normal red and greens i still think its a kinda funky Christmas card! :)

These were designed for the A Daily Inspiration blog... Have i told you lately......Jacob drinking milkshake at our favourite cafe :) A cupcake box and houses made with Eskimo kisses Basic Grey papers - covered in glitter obviously! :)

Today im mainly playing with Love bandit papers and these are so flippin gorgeous its unreal!! Ive made one project so far and im in lluuuuuuuuuuuuuurveeee!!! *heart*

Hugs and have a great weekend
Debbie
x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely projects Debbie. :oD

    And lucky you to have the Love Bandit stash! I was lusting after it but need to think up a project to justify a splurge. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I love the glittered houses. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Debs, what gorgeous stuff on your blog :) I love the swiss roll face cloths. What a clever idea! And all the other creations. I'm blown away by your creativity... (Blogger won't let me comment under my wagwaan.typepad blog, just so you know!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Loving the bo bunny papers and your projects!!! I am finding it hard to get bo bunny papers here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are a very clever lady. Great projects.
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie,
    I love your little houses - wouldnt they look cute hung on the christmas tree with little treats inside.
    Take ~Care - Ju xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x