Tuesday 26 January 2010

Bargains and Bo Bunny!

My mum is staying here this week so today we headed out to the shops for a wander....not needing anything in particular but you know what its like! You spot one thing, then another and before you know it youre struggling with bargains and wondering what the heck you needed a birds nest complete with egg for! LOL Yes you read that right! I have always wanted one and then looking around a lovely little homey shop today they had 2 - one with egg, one without - every nest needs an egg right so i went for this one......how cute and such a prop for upcoming Easter projects ;)
In BHS too they had a sale on so i managed to pick up some new mugs, very CK shabby chic! Reduced from £15 to £10 to £7.50 and then because one was missing a cup i got that set for £5! Bargains! Off too buy some shelves for the kitchen tomorrow so lets hope i can pick up bargains there! lol

Here is my latest Bo Bunny project. Jakes class take it in turns to bring home a bear and spend a few days with them, on his days J loved playing on his games and letting ted watch :) All papers used are Love Bandit :)

Thank you to Katie for the sweet award for my blog...Here are the rules

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
5. I am not such a stickler for rules if you are like me: do as you please with it!!!

ok 10 things that make me happy... *not in any particular order*...

1. Babies! lol
2. Cupcakes
3. Scrapbooking
4. General cooking
5. General messing with paper
6. Proper belly laughs
7. Jigsaws (lol yep im that sad!) lol
8. Reading
9. Snuggles with my boys and hubs
10. Updating my blog - honestly i really do look forward to updating it, to me its a kind of online diary )

Im going to pass this award on to you all - i do follow all the links back to your blogs etc and im sorry if i dont have a chance to comment (i do when i can honest!) So please take this award as a thank you from me for helping keep me inspired enough to update my own :D *mwahhh*

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day at the shops. Love the birds' nest and the mugs are 'to die for'.

    How lovely to pass the award on to your readers. You really are a VSP (very special person)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, hope you have fun with your mum. I love it when my mum comes to stay.
    You are a proper little bargain hunter aren't you?
    Much love Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bargains.

    Lovely idea about the bear, my little grandson did that at his daycare, took the bear with him all over and took photos of all the places they went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely scrapbook page, I love the colour combinations. I've just brought some 12x12 frames to display my favourite pages in, sometimes they're just too lovely to hide away in their albums!

    Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got some good bargains today Debbie...

    Also just to let you know that the parcel arrived yesterday and Niamh and I put the loaf tin and apron to good use (see blog for details)...lol...thank you again...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved award- Miss Inspiration!!
    Love the birdie nest- always make me think of Spring and fairy magic (cos I'm daft like that!).
    HEllo to your Mam- hope you two have lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really should go shopping with you Debbie - how do you manage to find so many bargains!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x