Tuesday 12 January 2010

Pencil Lines sketch 169

Its been a while since i managed to take part in the Pencil lines sketches but this one ust jumped out at me so i had to do it! I first thought of going with Christmas colours since it was shot on Christmas day but for some reason this riot of colour shouted out at me!! lolThe layout was cut down to 10x12 so that it can still fit in the album with the photograph and journalling overlapping the sides. I loved getting messy with the paint, i covered my fingers and just flicked the paint at random - boy was that liberating (had to do it when the kids werent watching though - im not that silly to let them see me doing it otherwise i would have had the 'why cant we do that?' talk!) lolThanks to the Pencil Lines girls for the mass of inspiration - have you checked out their blog and new design team......well worth a visit!!

Im cooking soup today so will pop up the menu and resulting photographs tomorrow :D

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Colours are fab
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout - you can see the boys are having a great time, love the colours.
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful as always!!
    I dont know if your allowed to tell me but where do you get all your yummy embellishments? not just for this layout. i've noticed yours are MUCH nicer than mine! but trying to find nice ones in the uk (too expensive to ship from USA) is a bit of a struggle!

    cant wait for you to share with us how the soup goes! i hate mushrooms but will give it a go anyway!! you never know my other-half and littlen might like it.
    kacy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab fab fab LO, just love that wild colour combo and I bet the paint flicking was great fun - am never brave enough to do stuff like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page - so vibrant. I wondered how people that did 'off the page' stuff put them in albums. Now I know ;) I love your journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and your interpretation of this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous layout Debbie! I love all teh colour and fun this layouts portrays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colorful interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the colours, a fabby lo :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic layout Debbie! Lots of interesting little details - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your color selection :o) Especially with your B&W photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this layout! Fab take on the sketch x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x