Thursday 4 February 2010

Twisted Sketches and Bo Bunny!!

I have some projects to share!
Its so hard holding on until they are published on the respective websites first but here they are finally and i am so pleased with both of them - so out of my comfort zone scrapping one of the cats! lol This is my first challenge with the Twisted Sketches team and the twist this week was to use Animal of some sort, well Twix was just the perfect little subject and after dithering about using muted colours im glad i went with the brights!I glossy accented the little paws which were punched out using simple circle punches! :)

The little coupon book i made from scratch with some chipboard and lots of Bo Bunny products so im rather pleased with how that turned out, this was for the Bo Bunny Valentine gift blog post yesterday :)I filled it with coupons for massages, kisses, cuddles etc but its entirely up to you what you could fill yours with - wash the dishes, sweep the floors, give birth instead of me etc spring to mind but i didnt want to push my luck! lol
I alternated between the rub on images and the Love Birds stamps...you could always make a little book for the kids to redeem for extra time watching tv, playing their console games for longer etc :)
- Go check out the Bo Bunny blog for a lot more inspiration from the girls :) I have to admit im addicted to the Love Bandit papers! lol

13 comments:

  1. Love the layout especially the paw prints really cute. Fellow Twisted Sister Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the voucher book - those images are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the coupon book on the Bo Bunny blog yesterday and fell in love with it - didn't click that it was yours - DUH?!? Fab idea for Valentines and got lots of ideas of what kind of coupons my hubbie would love to receive in it!!! The love bandit range is so cute - congrats on a beautiful job. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sketch is fab and I am sooooooo in loooooove with the book. Another thing to add to my list of things to make.........

    Am making the cake today and then doing a huge blog post on the results of the last few recipes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie,
    I love both projects but what a great idea to make a coupon book and it's sooo cute - where do you get all your ideas from. I sit and look at all the pretty pieces of paper on my table for ages trying to think of what to do with it - then most times i put it all away again because i've spent so long trying to decide what to do - He He!!
    I'd like to say it's a pregnancy thing but i've always been like it.
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout & your coupon book is fab! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked cute!!! I've always wanted to scrap a round page but I'm so stuck in the mud about my 12x12. I need to be more adventurous. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both these project are beautiful - I love the idea of a coupon book... it's great - doubt it would work in this house tho...lol..

    Just scrapping my blog candy win from you in my Document 2010 Journal...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Il tuo LO per Twisted Sketches รจ MERAVIGLIOSO!! bravissima!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That voucher book is a brilliant idea - I think I may have to file that one away for the girls this Christmas :o) So cute.

    I love the cat page - especially the paw marks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can make and bake .... a wonderful talent to have, making i can ...baking i am not to good at ...but i enjoy following your recipes xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the LO Debs, but the little book is so cute. Pmsl at 'give birth instead of me!' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love the coupon book ....... think I'm going to make one for hubby for Valentines!!! Keep up up good work Debs. When is the baby due.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x