Monday 15 March 2010

P K Glitz sketches...

Over at P K Glitz there are monthly card and layout challenges, these are my takes on those sketches :)
This apple is already punched out of Wonderfilm so i covered it in Burgundy Micro Glitter Glitz and the leaves in Gilded Fern Micro Glitter Glitz....perfect for an end of year teachers card :)
The layout is one that i showed you a sneak of earlier in the month :) I used double sided tape layer by layer to add the rainbow effect and hand cut the clouds which were then sprinkled with Gilded Ivory Micro Glitter Glitz :) The title was a great way to use up a mismatch of alphabet letters i have lying around!
I will be back later today with the shopping list for this week :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the LO...and the way you've used left over letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Debbie - hope you had a fun shopping trip at PTI this morning! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Debbie,
    Great card and layout, I love all the glitter, isnt your little one gorgeous :)
    Take Care Hun - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card and scrapbook page! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debbie, he is gorgeous,great cards too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. both beautiful creations! you really do make paper shine! I have really enjoyed browsing your creations! very inspirational! thank you so much

    hugs m xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects. Great way to use PKG products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of these Debbie! Great take on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x