Friday 12 March 2010

Quickie....

Just a quickie as i hate not updating everyday :) Im fine, babys fine, hips...well lets not go there! lol :)

Here is a card i made for P K Glitz using the Wonderfilm (super sticky double sided sheets that can be punched out, cut, shaped, whatever you need!) and Assorted Glitterz - go check out the blog for a full list of products used - im so loving all this sparkle lately!! :D

Next up is todays project over on the Bo Bunny Blog - the theme was green, cream and brown layout. I changed the photo to black and white as the colours just clashed. I love the softer look the Flutter Butter papers etc give it now :)

Ive just downloaded some more digistamps and have been playing with my copics today - i think im getting better so will take a couple of pics in better light tomorrow and share :)

Do you digi stamp or rubber stamp?? Whats your favourite store??

6 comments:

  1. Great card and project layout. I love the glitter! Glad you and baby are fine too.

    Poppy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and and a fab layout, I like the papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rae both gorgeous but I especially love the scrappy page.

    I rubber stamp... badly. I'm just discovering digi stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO...all works perfectly together.Do have some digi stamps...but prefer the real thing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout - and the Bo Bunny paper.
    I'm a lover of both rubber AND digi, don't think I could choose between the two! For digi I'm a fan of the Greetings Farm and Mo Manning's Digital Pencil - two completely different styles!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects. I really want to get more into digi stamps. Would love to hear some of your favorite stores. Paper Popsicles has some cute images

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x