Monday 2 August 2010

Week 29 - Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie *shopping list*

This is one of my firm favourite from the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook! It is absolutely delicious and i would tell you its completely calorie free............... but i would be lying as thats so far from the truth its not even funny!

Shopping List
Brownie...

200g Dark Chocolate
200g Unsalted Butter
250g Icing Sugar
3 Eggs
110g Plain Flour

Cheese Cake...

400g Cream Cheese
150g Icing Sugar
1/2tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Eggs

Cream Topping...

300ml Whipping Cream
100g Icing Sugar
150g Raspberries (extra to decorate)

I WILL make this again but only on special occasions as its far too delicous for everyday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds lovely will have to have a go sadly I am not very good at brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book but have not yet tried this recipe (the chocolate brownies are my go-to recipe; I can almost do it off by heart now!) - I'll have to give this one a go!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x