Wednesday 26 January 2011

All day workshop - 5th March @ The Scrapbook Shop Durham!

I am starting to do a monthly workshop at The Scrapbook Shop which is from 10am until 4pm, all day including lunch (sandwiches, salads and cupcakes).

You will complete at least 5 layouts/projects and we have unlimited use of facilities including cutting machines, punches, paints etc. The day will be mainly technique based and you will learn how to use a variety of mediums showing how to make your own embellishments etc...

£25 per person and maxium 12 spaces so prebooking is required.

First workshop is the 5th of March and spaces can be booked via The Scrapbook Shop website - although i dont think kathryn has added the button yet but if you phone you will be able to book now :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advance notice managed to ring and get a place - looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I've booked on as well. It's my birthday present to myself :) Really looking forward to it as I haven't done any scrapping or card making in ages.

    Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bee ages since I've done any crafting so I'm really glad I managed to book the 9th place today!

    Looking forward to it

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x