Friday 21 January 2011

Banana Frog Project of the Day.

Today was my turn, well the 21st of each month is now my day actually to upload a project of the day to the Banana Frog typepad blog :) I uploaded 3 projects using one stamp showing different ways you could use it - click through to the blog to see step by step pics!

The stamp set is actually in the sale for £5.50 and is one of the most go to stamp sets I use! Swirls and Butterflies....I made a valentine card (the heart is one half of the butterfly), cupcake toppers and 3D flowers - all with one stamp (and using that fabulous technique when you were little of spending hours colouring in so that no two colours were together) Simple ways to spend hours colouring in and keeping the kids quiet! LOL

3 comments:

  1. All three are gorgeous, but I love that cupcake topper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Debbie, just love the cupcake topper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x