Sunday 6 March 2011

Hands First Power Scrub Review

I am the first to admit I have 'old' hands! As you can image they take a battering daily, are constantly in need of washing and heaven forbid if the handcream is in the place you last left it! Yes, my hands are neglected!

When I was offered the chance to review a new product, Hands First Power Scrub & Moisturiser, I was a little dubious as to how a scrub could leave my hands without the need for additional hand cream. I AM NOW A CONVERT!This hand washing gel has an anticeptic, clean but good smell with no perfume - no bleachy, hospital scent or overpowering fake orange like some hand cleaners! It removed ground in dirt and made my hands feel cleaner than usual, leaving behind a wonderful soft feel - no need for moisturiser for the first time in years!

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who gets their hands really dirty - inky people - it works wonders removing arty residue!! ;)

Price and availability

The products are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.

Hands First Power Scrub+ & Moisturiser £5.99/225ml

Available online from www.handsfirst.co.uk, Lakelands (Power Scrub+ & Moisturiser only), independent pharmacies and www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Think I'l have to get some for our Allotment.. Thank you for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x