Tuesday 26 April 2011

HALF PRICE SALE AT FRILLS & FONDANT!!

Everything is half price - im having a major stock take and clearance so everything must go!!

All you need to do is email me with the items you would like to debbie@frillsandfondant.com and i will send you through a paypal invoice inc postage. Bear with me as its obviously not marking things out of stock as emails come through but i will try my best to keep on top of it!

Items that are still available but not showing on site are 2 of the Harmony tall candles at £14.50 - so £7.25 in the sale!!
Also Cranberry & Pomegranate tins, Black orchid with raspberry and lemon tins and Flowerbomb tins - all £3.25 each now £1.62 each!!

Happy Shopping and hurry before its cleared out!!

1 comment:

  1. Just sent you an email for 10 of your candles!! A friend brought me one to cheer me up and I haven't used it yet as it is too pretty!!
    Tams

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x