Saturday 28 May 2011

While the boys watch movies....

...mummy gets to play!!I am in love with the Bo Bunny Gabrielle and Time Piece papers and stickers! OH BE STILL MY HEART!! Butterflies, clocks, inky, creams, brown and so much more - what else does a girl need!!

While the boys watched Green Hornet last night I got to play with my newly purchased goodies and boy did i have fun! I covered the back and sides of a box frame with a sheet from the Timeless range, inking the edges to make sure none of the frame showed through. I then set to work on making some embellishments, cutting out bits of the papers from the Gabrielle range including this gorgeous huge butterfly, the clocks and keyhole are from the Timeless range, crumpling them and inking as i went.
As i layered them up i added some voile and rolled inked paper too Cutting stickers and fastening bows, taking apart old jewellry and filling the little vial with goodies too...Gathering up all the little bits I wanted to add to the project was part of the fun, I popped them all to one side until i finished layering the papers and voile.
Gradually i added pearls and a whole lot of smiles to this project...did i tell you i love it! lol

4 comments:

  1. another lush frame project - those papers/colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one of the prettiest things i have ever seen.gorgeous...and now i need that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Debbie - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x