Monday 11 July 2011

I think im Cake Pop'd out!

What with the kids school fair (65 cake pops), mums cancer charity do (56 cake pops) and then this last weekend away with the girl (30 cake pops + 20 to leave at home to keep the kids quiet!) lol

I have so enjoyed making the amount of cakes and sweets i have this past couple of weeks and what with Scotts birthday coming up in 3 weeks time im guessing my oven isnt going to get a break anytime soon! lol

I have lots of photographs to share of all these places and events, plus the fact im due to review some homemade gourmet marshmallows from Burgh Bakes, new Small but Mighty washing liquid from Persil (which included a gorgeous M&S white rabbit for Evie!), playing with a new app thats about to launch and a preview of a new advert due to launch next week....lets just say its a little manic, but as you know, I wouldnt have it any other way :)

As im going to dedicate each post to their own specific theme (mum/girly weekend etc) then im going to leave this as is and come back shortly to update with a new post :)

See you soon xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your cake pops look so darn yummy that I had to add them to my "Confections" Pinterest board!! :) I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!!

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of yummy cakes! Hope you had a few left over to sample yourself! Elaine, Ellie's Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x