Tuesday 4 October 2011

Phineas & Ferb!

OK, Im going to hold my hands up on this one and say what when I was asked to do a review of the new Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension Wii game I almost didnt tell the kids....I LOVE P & F!! Whos with me on that one!!??

Thankfully I played good mummy and let the kids rush to open it when they came in from school and im so pleased i did! Talk about fun! The whole game stays true to the cartoon and you can play as either character - dropping from one to the other - or as a 2 player game.
This is a platform game and is based on the movie which in turn is based on the cartoons - you have to build contraptions to try and catch Dr Doofensmirtz ( with a little help from the (unknown to the boys) agent Perry the Platypus.

One of the best things about this game is that there is no penalty for dying!! Wohoo - theres nothing worse than one of the kids feeling pants because they caused a game to finish early! Phew - not the case here. You have to get through 4 to 5 levels on 6 dimensions, you have to destroy, collect and build as you and now and again roadblocks will pop up with additional puzzles for you to solve.

There is a full voice cast too which makes it all the more fun - theres nothing more disappointing than getting your favourite characters on a game and having some sound alike that sounds nothing alike!!

Overall this is a fabulous game for adults and kids alike (adults may find it a little too easy) but I think any fan of Phineas and Ferb would enjoy this no end!

Not only is this out for the Wii, it has also been released for the PS3 and DS - available from all major game outlets!

**runs off to have another quick go while the kids are at school**

2 comments:

  1. My boys are obsessed with phineas and ferb and I am actually looking forward to the new series starting tonight LOL. This game sounds really good, thanks for the review! amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole family loves them! :D "What are you doing Phineas?" asked in Isabella´s tone is a classic at home. Lol.
    I´d love to play this one with you. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x