Friday 6 January 2012

End of the week treat!! 1/52

Since ive started my diet, made a resolution to learn and try new things and update my blog every day then I thought we could have a cocktail on Friday!!
No work or school to get up for the next day so what better day to try a little treat ..... or two! lolWeek 1 is an After Dinner Mint...One part Baileys (or similar)
One part Creme de Menthe

Pour into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
Pour into a shot glass, be completely 70s and top with cocktail cherries (theres always a reason for cocktail cherries!) and enjoy :)

I had no shot glasses so doubled the mix and went for a wine glass! lol Sometimes making the best of what you have turns out for the best! ;)

2 comments:

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x