Saturday 31 March 2012

A Princess and a Pretty!

How grown up does Evie look in this shot - she was heading out to play with the boys in the backgarden and its not often she lets me fasten her hair back so i snapping away. I was taken aback by how grown up she looks - wheres my baby gone!?
Thanks to the fabulous Lucy at Attic24 for the tutorial on how to make this beautiful petal cushion, I will be making one of the flower blankets from Adikeren on Etsy to go with it for Evies big girl bed!

**I got my first page proofs through from the publishers and it looks fab if i do say so myself!!** SO EXCITED!!

2 comments:

  1. cant believe how much shes grown up!
    i love that cushion thats on my to do list too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is incredible. i remember the post when you showed your fantastic pregnant tummy. she is so adorable! great cushion

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x