Monday 2 July 2012

Cancer Research Charity Do 2012!

Mum and her friends organise a charity do every year in aid of Cancer Research.  This year we knew the weather wasnt on our side and after lots of ups and downs, changes of venue and showers all day it eventually went ahead as scheduled on Saturday night in the usual spot :)

I baked 96 cupcakes (4 boxes of 24), 20 pushpops, 50 cakepops and mum made caramels slice, rocky road, scones and ginger cake.   Evertything went really well, everyone loved the stall and together with the craft fair we raised over £120 :)  
                   
 
 In total for the night the amount raised was over £2700!! 

I got to meet my beautiful cousins gorgeous little girl Anya, she is such a happy soul and so placid!! 

Arent those eyes just stunning!


Of course my little nephew was there too, dancing and eating and giggling his way through the night!

A good time was had by all :)  Heres to next year!

7 comments:

  1. wow - they all look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie. Those cakes all look so yummy, probably more so as I am currently abstaining from anything sweet in an attempt to loose a few pounds for my holiday! Congratulations on raising such a great amount of money for such a wonderful cause, which incidentally is close to my heart!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks absolutely fabulous. Great photos too. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making so much money for such a worthy cause..you are amazing! the cakes looked amazing I am sure they flew of the stall! Your little niece and nephew are gorgeous,

    Helena D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I agree, those cakes look fantastic! Well done, and for such a good cause! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baking and the table looks fantastic Debbie, how do you do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are actually super woman aren't you!!! The cakes look stunning. Where do you get the stunning cupcake cases you use?

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x