Thursday 20 September 2012

Nakd Bars! - product review

I was given the opportunity to try the gluten free bars to review for the blog for Nakd.

If youre anything like me, health food is something you skip over whilst looking for the chocolate bars!

However, I may be inclined to stop at this section a little longer in the future!

Chocolate Orange, Crazy Cola Raisins and Berry Delight but to name a few..... my absolute favourite though was the Cashew Cookie!

Moist but not gooey and yet delicious rich in taste without that horrible 'healthy' feel to it (that makes sense to those of us who dont like to diet!) lol

Quote taken from their website:

Our simplest and most beloved bars. Just raw fruits and nuts smooshed together. Containing 100% natural ingredients with no added sugars or syrups,  these bars are also wheat and gluten free, and bursting with yummy goodness. With a soft, chewy texture they fill you up till your next meal and most count towards 1 of your 5 a day too. Ideal for lunchboxes, grabbing on the go and refuelling between meals!

 They have an offer on at the minute too so bag yourself some yummies while you can :)

*All opinions are my own!   I was offered some samples to try before doing this review.  This in no what influenced my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x