Monday 29 October 2012

Kenco & Macmillan Coffee Morning

It's taken me a while to write this up as things have been a little manic around here lately but as its my dads birthday i thought it deserved me taking the time to post!

The awful disease that took my dad from us, Cancer, is the toughest fight most of us will ever face. Macmillan provides a team supporting those affected by cancer every step of the way. 

Friday 28 September 2012 was the biggest event of the year to help people living with cancer.
 
The kids school held a coffee afternoon and we went along to support.  Cupcakes were eaten, coffee was drunk and donations were made.
I was also lucky enough to receive an event pack, tin of biscuits and Kenco coffee to host my own morning - did you know it's not too late to host your own, sign up here.

Kenco is the official coffee partner for this year’s‘Macmillan’s Biggest Coffee Morning!



1 comment:

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x