Wednesday 20 March 2013

I have a PA*!!

I'm hoping to be around a lot more as I have lots to post about! 

I have a PA* now so things are getting scheduled, planners are getting filled and I have someone else to help with photographs etc :)

The retreats have taken off and we are going to be visiting Ireland in September, I'm finally finishing up some jobs around the house, lots of reviews and recommendations, I'm back doing craft fairs and also working on book 2!  So, lots to share and lots of pictures too as I'm making a conscious effort to document more :) 

Hugs
Debbie
X


*read as a 16 year old son who is wanting to earn money for driving lessons!! ;)


3 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you back, was getting withdrawl symptoms!! Go to hear you have some help, many hands make light work as they say. Wow! book No2, the first one was amazing it made great Christmas pressies and was well received.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x