Friday 24 May 2013

Foodie Friday!

I suppose by now you can see a theme going here each day!

Its so much easier for me if i know i have scheduled days when I'm to post certain things!

I guess its also easier for you to know if you can skip days you're not interested too! lol

So, it goes like this...

Making Monday - Pinterest Inspiration
Reviews'day Tuesday - links and things I like
Weigh In Wednesday - Slimmingworld and Slimpod
Thrifty Thursday - Bargains of the week
Food Friday - Step by Step recipe
Scrappy Saturday - All things crafty
Social Sunday!  - Blog hop link up with you all!

See why I am so excited!! I think its the list maker in me coming out - i like order... (i like chaos too, i just think im getting to old for it!) ...i like writing things down so i dont forget! lol

Anyways, Foodie Friday is Peanut butter Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting and chopped nuts topping!
(picture taken at the Vintage Tea Party for the opening of my shop)

Makes 36

Ingredients

420g Plain Flour
360g Caster Sugar
120g Butter
4 1/2tsp Baking Powder
360ml milk
3 eggs
150g peanut butter

topping...

5tbsp salted caramel sauce
600g icing sugar
100g butter
100g mascarpone cheese
handful of chopped nuts

Method

1.  Cream together the flour, sugar, butter and baking powder before adding half the milk.
2.  In the rest of the milk add the 3 eggs and whip slightly.
3.  Add to the cake mix and then fold in the peanut butter.
4.  Using a small ice cream scoop, place in cake cases and bake at 180 degrees c for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
5.  Once cooled mix together the ingredients for the topping (except the chopped nuts) and either pipe into swirls or using a cake spatula, level out a layer on the tops of the cakes. (as i did in the picture) before dipping into the chopped nuts.

Enjoy xx

TTFN
Debbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x