Monday 10 June 2013

Making Monday - Chalkboard Pinterest!

I have a love of chalkboard paint, I adore taking pictures apart, painting an new insert, spray painting the frames and putting a new home decor item back together! 

I have made a huge one for a wedding table plan and various smaller ones for photo ops and photo booths!

There are so many on Pinterest - just key in chalkboard and see what comes up.....
 There is this chalkboard painted frame with glass insert where you write on the glass what you love about someone...of course this just wipes off and you write something else.   
 Then I found this old door frame with the insert painted again noting why I *heart* you because... but its way too large for the space we have..
 This is a fabulous piece of wall art but again space is limited here so i wanted to go with something smaller and I remembered a little baroque frame I have which will sit perfectly on hubbys night stand -
 this way i can head up before him and pop a little message of gratitude on each day before he comes to bed :) 

Along with the chalkboard frames i saw these cute 'dipped' cups - the tub of chalkboard paint i have is no where near big enough to dunk a cup so i had to think of something smaller!  

You all know my love of jam jars too so it seemed the perfect option...



Of course you  could always paint some tape with chalkboard paint and place on glasses if you didnt want anything permanent.  These can then be replaced or repainted with new space for names etc :)

 What have you made this week? 

TTFN
Debbie
x

2 comments:

  1. Love these ideas Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those frames are a lovely idea, think I may have to make one for OH next month for our anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x