Tuesday 11 June 2013

Picnic Day!

The weather was glorious this morning as we set off up to mums for an impromtu picnic!  As in I rang her yesterday and told her we were coming! lol

Car packed, sun shining, Robin Thicke (yes please!) Blurred Lines blaring out of the radio - a good day!

We got to mums and unpacked and set up the picnic.  We took some pictures and sat down to eat...








...then the raindrops came!  Within 5 minutes we had everything packed up and it was starting to come down heavy - yep, you can always rely on the British weather to ruin plans!

Still we had fun and both me and Evie even played football in the rain -

- it was still warm (even though daddy went for his fleece!)  A cup of coffee and cream cake later we headed home again! 

TTFN
Debbie
x

1 comment:

  1. So fun! What a great idea. I need to do this for my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x