Thursday 29 August 2013

Booking up quickly!!

I am always on the look out for new fairs and the books are filling up nicely in the run up to Christmas!   

This was my set up for the fair at Seaton Holme on bank holiday weekend....I had two tables this time.  One for my shabby chic homeware goodies.....

...and another for homemade cupcakes and bakes etc :) 

 Im back at Seaton Holme (Easington Village) for the next fair too which is on the 28th of September - see you there?!
 Unfortunately this giant cupcake didnt sell so we had to eat it ourselves!! lol  Darn shame since it was filled with Jelly Tots too! 
Tomorrow night is Ladies night at City Attic in Durham and Im taking masses of cupcakes for the ladies to try out some new flavours!

TTFN
Debbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x