Monday 20 January 2014

Little Missy!

 Evie won a competition last year and received clothing vouchers - she picked this dress herself from the site and loves it! 
 
I forgot to share it when we first got it hence the sunshine when there isn't any to be found - this was taken a good few months ago!
...and why she insists on sticking her tummy out when showing me her dress I don't know! lol
Always a princess - even with the wild hair! Cant believe our little girl will be 4 shortly!! EEK!
 
TTFN
Debbie
x
 

4 comments:

  1. look at that hair! its fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has great dress sense..lovely colour and wonderful hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right where did those years go. Love the wild hair, tell she has rock start hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations on your baby news! I can't believe Evie is nearly 4 eek!! I have missed reading your lovely craft news - it's so good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x