Monday 31 March 2014

Fine & Superior promotion!

Last month Fine &Superior were giving away a silver plated photo frame with each order over £100.  I was lucky enough to be sent one to review as part of a blogger programme connection.
 
 
The frame is beautiful and delicate which was perfect for a black and white picture we have from when Evie was small. 
 
All other frames seemed to over power the photo but this one just helps frame her cute little face. 
 I have another on my wishlist for when Amelia is here - then we can have matching baby pics without any fuss!
 
I am sure Fine & Superior will be having more promotions coming soon and I promise to keep you informed of any I think will be of interest to you (my readers) 
 
Who knows we may even have a little giveaway!!
 
TTFN
Debbie
x
 
I was sent a frame to review, all opinions are my own and I was not paid for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x