Thursday 8 May 2014

Cot2Tot Baby Gifts Review.

I love Babies!

I love handmade!

What could be better for a momma to be than some handmade goodies for little one and to keep forever! 

Cot2Tot offer a wide range of handmade paper roses and rose bouquets which incorporate teeny baby socks, scratch mits, vests, slings etc - these are all part of their Round and Round the Garden range which can be found HERE 



I was lucky enough to be sent some items to review which included The Personalised Petalgram, Personalised Confetti and Baby Bloom.

Everything arrived well packaged with tissue and brown paper inside a large cardboard box - nothing was squashed or falling apart which is a miracle as i have posted paper products myself before and you just know they are so fragile something will happen! 

After taking off the tissue i was faced with a lovely little Welcome Amelia Grace sign - it made me fill up!! My little girl isnt here yet and already shes being welcomed! 

We got the confetti (rrp. £6.95) so that Evie can throw it at us when we come home from hospital. 



Shes a real little party girl and any excuse for a fuss to be made so when i suggested this to her she jumped at the chance and said 'can we have balloons and cake too'  - yes, im certainly looking forward to coming home with Amelia!! lol 

The Personalised Petalgram (rrp. £7.99) is just adorable and such a wonderful keepsake if you are wanting to give that personal touch to a new mum. 



Everyone buys bibs, socks and vests but how nice would it be to have something you can keep forever!  Especially in flower form too! The petals can be personalised with whatever details you like too which makes them a one of a kind gift.

The Baby Bloom (rrp. £13.99) bouquet is fabulous! 



Inside each of the bloom petals is a little sock or scratch mit and this really makes the colours pop. 



The carefully folded inserts in the flower hold everything in place and a little vest is wrapped inside the cone, finished with spotty ribbon and a personalised tag, every new mum would be thrilled to receive this as a gift.  


I wanted to keep the bloom once it had been dismantled too so i wrapped the ribbon from the outside of the gift around the base stem and fastened into a bow - finished with the personalised tag, this will now take pride of place on the top of Amelias drawers as a permanent reminder of this lovely gift :) 

TTFN
Debbie
x

Thank you to the lovely ladies at Cot2Tot who supplied me with these items for review.  All opinions and photographs are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I`m the same about handmade gifts or babies. I got so excited when I received a handmade gift for my children when they were babies. I just think handmade shows lots of thought.
    The paper flowers with socks are so pretty. Love the confetti too. I`ll pop over and have a look at their website!
    Px

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x