Monday 5 May 2014

Looking for a Sponsor for Britmums Live 2014 - Can you help?

What is BritMums Live I hear you say???





 "The UK’s biggest, two-day social media conference and blogger event — is where lifestyle bloggers and social influencers  meet. We share success stories. We create relationships with brands. We become better bloggers."



BritMums Live! is a blogger event that has grown out of BritMums, the UK's largest collective of lifestyle blogger and social influencers, made up of more than 5,000+ members representing 8,500+ blogs. Our members write about lifestyle, travel, education, health, tech, beauty and much more.
 




I'm looking forward to attending my first BritMums Live event as a mummy/lifestyle blogger.  Having run my blog for 8 years i am ready to take the leap into making it bigger and better!  



With over 3000 followers via social media outlets already this is a surefire way to guarantee mass advertising.

So what am I looking for? 


  • Ticket for BritMums Live (Early Bird Rate) £98
  • Return train fair to London from Durham approx £120 (the sooner its booked the cheaper it will be)
  • Two nights accommodation in central London during the two day event 

What can i offer your brand?

  • A blog post introducing you as my Britmums Live 2014 sponsor
  • An ad/badge in my sidebar for the year with a direct link to your website.
  • I will mention your brand name in all posts, tweets about Britmums Live 2014
  • I will review your products, run competitions, publish press releases and brand news. 
  • I will hand out business cards at Britmums 2014 that show you as my sponsor. 
  • I will wear promotional t-shirt etc (...not full fancy dress though!) lol 
  • I will continue to support your brand during 2014, such as on social media platforms including re-tweets, posts on instagram and Facebook etc

I am more than happy to discuss any other way we could work together as part of the sponsorship package. If there is something in particular that you require that isn't listed please don't hesitate to contact me on debbie@countryheartandhome.com

TTFN
Debbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x