Monday 2 June 2014

A different kind of blog hop!

I was contacted by the fabulous Dolly of Dollys Dreamings Blog to take part in a different kind of blog hop. (...my blog post will go live next monday)

I have known Karen (aka Scrapdolly) for many many years and I love her work, from paper pages through to digital layouts BUT the thing I love most about Karen is her relationship with Nigel. 


They are soul mates, you can see the dedication they have to each other and that to me means everything *heart*

If Stuart and I can have as much love and admiration for each other in our marriage as Karen and Nigel then I would concider myself a very very lucky lady! 

Check out her blog today for her answers to the blog hop questions and for a little insight into her life and that of her CFH (Cats From Hell) - her gorgeously pretty yet manic kitties! 

TTFN
Debbie
x

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely think to say Debbie ... Thank you. Mutual admiration here ... You are my idol and the true do exotic goddess, beautiful family and a home filled with so much love as well as your creations xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x